The DHL Learnerships present a remarkable opportunity for aspiring logistics professionals seeking to gain practical experience and knowledge in the field. As one of the world’s leading logistics companies, DHL offers a 12-month program designed to provide learners with on-the-job training, mentorship, and support to help them develop their skills and knowledge.
What is the DHL Learnership?
A learnership is a work-based learning program that combines theoretical training with practical work experience. DHL’s Learnership program is aimed at young South Africans who have completed their studies but lack the necessary work experience to secure employment. The program is designed to equip learners with skills and knowledge in various areas of logistics, including warehousing, transportation, and supply chain management.
Benefits of the Learnership Program
The DHL Learnership program offers various benefits to young people looking to start a career in logistics. These benefits include practical work experience, mentorship and support from experienced professionals in the logistics industry, a recognized qualification in logistics upon successful completion, and employment opportunities within DHL and other logistics companies.
Who is Eligible for the DHL Learnerships?
To qualify for the DHL Learnership program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be South African citizens or permanent residents
- Between the ages of 18 and 35
- Have a Grade 12 certificate in Mathematics and English
- Have no criminal record
- Be unemployed
- Not enrolled in any formal education or training program.
How to Apply for DHL Learnerships
Follow this guide to apply for the DHL Learnership program:
- Visit the DHL website
- Go to Student & Graduates
- Search for learnership programs,
- Read the program details and requirements carefully
- Click on the “Apply Now” button
- Complete the application form and attach all necessary supporting documents, including the Grade 12 certificate, ID copy, and CV