Check out how to apply for the Absa Graduate Programme and see what it is like to become a part of the company. These programs are tailored to your unique skills and abilities. See the application guide below.
Absa is a pan-African organization that is inspired by the people it serves. They are driven to become a globally acknowledged organization that Africa can be proud of. They have worked in Africa for over a century.
Absa devotes itself to developing bespoke solutions to particular local difficulties, and everything they do is geared toward creating value for stakeholders.
As a provider of financial services, they play an important role in the economic lives of individuals, organizations, and nations. They empower and enable by investing in people, raising communities, and enabling their customers’ dreams.
Absa Graduate Programme
Absa is looking for Africa’s top young Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics graduates to join a new generation known as GenA. They are A+ achievers—people who are on top of their game and proudly African.
If you want to be a part of GenA and grow your career and your continent, they offer a customized program designed for your talent and unique characteristics.
Apply for the GenA Grad Program right now to get a taste of what it’s like to work with Absa.
GenA Grad Program opportunities
- GenA Quantitative Analytics 2024
- SAICA Trainee Accountant 2024
- GenA Global Markets 2024
- GenA Chief Operations Office and Strategic Business Initiatives
- GenA Investment Banking 2024
- CIMA Trainee Accountant 2024
- Internship Industrial and Organizational Psychology 2024
- Finance Management Learnership 2024
What are the Benefits of the Absa Graduate Programme?
The benefits of the GenA Grad Program are as follows:
- Pension Scheme
- Staff Discounts
- Medical Aid
- Financial rewards for performance
- Study support
- Wellness initiatives
- Life cover
- Religious facilities
Requirements for Absa Graduate Programme
The requirements for the Absa GenA Grad program vary from program to program. However, the general condition is that the applicant be a South African citizen.
When you choose a program to apply for, you will see a list of the requirements you must meet.
- SA ID
- Matric Certificate
- Other relevant certificates
How to Apply for Absa Graduate Programme
- Go to the Absa Graduate Program Portal.
- Select GenA Program.
- You will be directed to the Leap.ly website.
- Select the program.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
Note: You must create an account with Leap.ly before you can apply.
Absa Contact Details
7th Floor, Absa Towers West
15 Troye Street, Johannesburg, 2001
PO Box 7735, Johannesburg, 2000
Telephone: +27 (0) 11 350 4000
- Nedbank Graduate Program Application | Apply Now
- Absa Internship Online Application | Apply Now
- Absa Learnership Online Application | Apply Now
- SITA Learnership Online Application | SITA Recruitment Portal
- Nedbank Career Application | Apply for Nedbank Jobs