Apply for loans to take care of your various needs on the Nedbank loans service. See various loan products you can apply for. Follow the guide below to apply for loans.
How Do Nedbank Loans Work?
Nedbank offers loans to users in easy steps. All you need is to follow the steps below:
- Complete the loan application form: Loan applications on Nedbank only take a few minutes. You can either apply on the Money App or via online banking.
- Review your loan offer: Nedbank will conduct some fast affordability checks before offering you an amount you can alter to fit your needs.
- Accept the loan offer: Nedbank might ask you to send some documents.
- Disbursal: When you accept the loan offer, you will receive the money directly to your bank account.
Nedbank Loan Products
Do you need a loan to take care of your personal needs? Nedbank offers personal loans ranging from R2,000 to R300,000.
- No hidden fees
- Nedbank will inform you about the loan product before you apply.
- They will only offer you what you can pay back
- If you pay on time you could win money to pay off your loan
If you need funding to buy or build your dream home, you can apply for Nedbank home loans.
- They will also offer you experts and tools to ensure you make the right decisions.
- To cover the bond and transfer expenses, they will finance up to 100% of the property value, or up to 105% if you are a first-time homebuyer.
- They provide a special discount to clients who seek a home loan: pay only half of your bond registration charge.
- When you apply online, on the Money app, or through their contact center, you can get up to R20,000 cash back on the value of your home loan.
- If you bank with them or switch your main bank account to Nedbank, you will receive an advantageous interest rate on your house loan.
With a Nedbank student loan, you can relax knowing that your tuition, books, housing, and other expenses are covered while you concentrate on your studies.
If you are a full-time student or are still working on an internship or articles, your guarantor will simply be required to pay the monthly interest on your loan. Once you have completed your education, you can begin repaying your loan. Part-time students’ repayments consist of the lent amount plus monthly interest from the start.
- Suitable loans for both full-time and part-time students.
- You can pay as you study or pay off your loan after you’re finished.
- Take advantage of advantageous interest rates based on your academic performance.
- Take out credit life insurance on your student loan for further financial security.
An overdraft provides you with immediate credit that is added to your bank account. Take care of emergencies or supplement your monthly budget between paydays with up to R250,000 ready anytime you need it.
You can apply for an overdraft if you already have a Nedbank account through the Money app or Online Banking. You can also select one when you create your first account. Once you’ve set up your overdraft, you can change its limit at any moment through the Nedbank digital banking channels.
- There is no need to register a new account or obtain an additional card.
- The extra funds remain in your bank account.
- You will only be charged interest on the portion of the loan that you use.
- You can insure your overdraft with credit life insurance.
Vehicle Finance (Auto Loans)
Nedbank can help you with your financing needs whether you are buying a new or used, a family car or an SUV from a dealership or privately.
- Apply online in just a few simple steps.
- Purchase from a variety of authorized sellers.
- Take advantage of value-added services to keep your vehicle in good condition.
- Manage your account with the Nedbank user-friendly self-service channels.
Nedbank can assist you in securing affordable renewable energy while also supporting worldwide efforts to transition to green energy.
How to Apply for Nedbank Loans
- Go to the Nedbank Loans platform.
- Click on Borrow.
- Select the loan you want to apply for.
- Click on Get Started to begin your loan application.
- Fill out the loan application form. Submit supporting documents where needed.