Choose a Nedbank career today and be the difference that affects your world. In this guide, you will find over 100 job openings available at Nedbank and how to apply for them.
Why Choose a Career at Nedbank?
Choosing a career at Nedbank comes with many perks. Below are some of them:
- Discounted holidays
- Financial planning
- Flexible work practices
- Competitive health and lifestyle benefits
- Mentorship and personal development
- Volunteerism programs
- Preferential interest rates
- Study grants
Nedbank Job Vacancies
There are over 100 open positions at Nedbank. Below are some of them:
- Head: Data Analysis
- Compliance Officer
- Senior Product Manager
- Audit Portfolio Manager: Credit Risk
- Delivery Manager
- Risk Governance Manager
- Product Designer
- Business Information Security Officer
- Audit Portfolio Manager: Model Risk
- RRB Service Specialist
To see the full list of job openings available, click here.
Check out the guide below to see how you can apply.
Nedbank Career Recruitment Process
- Create a profile and apply: Search for open positions at Nedbank using keywords, job categories, and/or location. We recommend that you look for opportunities that match your experience and that you meet the minimum standards required for selection. Join the Nedbank talent network: It is a network of people like you who are interested in a career at Nedbank. They will give you job alerts and the latest Nedbank news once you join the Talent Community.
- Application review: Nedbank will assess your skills and experience in connection to the role you’ve applied for after they get your job application and CV/resume. They will also assess your experience and talents after they receive your application. If your qualifications match their current needs, they will contact you via phone or email to discuss the next steps. If your experience and talents do not fit the requirements of the role, they will retain your information on file for future job opportunities.
- Attend interviews and assessments. If your qualifications match their current requirements, they will contact you by phone or email to set up an online video interview. This will be accomplished through their partner site, Hirevue. They will ask you a series of questions to determine whether you are a good fit for the position.
- Get a job offer: After you have completed all of the necessary steps and documentation, the Nedbank recruiting staff will contact you to confirm your start date, and your manager will convey additional details, including your start time. If you are currently working or have other commitments, make sure to explain your availability to the recruiter and hiring manager at all times.
How to Apply for Nedbank Jobs
- Go to the Nedbank Job Portal.
- Search for the position you want to apply for.
- Click on the job when it appears.
- Read through the job details.
- Click on “Apply Now.”
- Sign in to apply. You can also apply via LinkedIn.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Standard Bank Career Opportunities | Apply for a Job Today!
- Truworths Career Opportunities | Truworths Job Vacancies | Apply
- FNB Career Opportunities | All FNB Job Vacancies | Apply
- Eskom Career Opportunities | Apply for a Job at Eskom
- Bell Equipment Job Vacancies | Apply for a Job at Bell Equipment