With a Standard Bank Group Learnership, you can develop, advance, and take control of your future. Earning as you learn will help you build your skills and achieve your goals, and it will drive you to work more. See the guide to apply for Standard Bank Learnership below;
About Standard Bank
Standard Bank Group is Africa’s largest bank, with a 160-year track record of operational efficiency and value. They are committed to using expertise, insights, and a deep understanding of Africa’s markets and people to support sustainable and inclusive economic growth across the continent. They are also pursuing their 2025 ambition of modernizing their business to suit the shifting demands of customers.
Standard Bank Learnership Program
You’ll obtain a real-world understanding of Standard Bank Group while being mentored and supported to reach the goals you’ve set for yourself through a work-based approach to learning.
The program combines theory and practice and includes organized work experience and structured study with a certified training provider, all leading to a SAQA-recognized degree.
What are the Benefits of the Learnership Program?
There are a variety of learnerships available, ranging from 12 to 24 months of fixed term employment. While studying for your qualification, you’ll get a monthly stipend as well as crucial coaching and mentoring.
Here are some of the perks below:
- Fixed-term employment with the bank for 12/18/24 months (depending on the program)
- Monthly stipend
- Performance rewards and benefits
- Practical, meaningful workplace experience
- SAQA-accredited qualification
Standrad Bank Learnership Program Categories
- Group-wide Learnerships
- Wholesale Banking Learnerships
- Consumer and High Net Worth Learnerships
- Client Solutions Learnerships
- Corporate Functions Learnerships
- Engineering Learnerships
- Technology and Operations Learnerships
Who is Eligible for Standard Bank Learnership?
To apply for the learnership program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a South African citizen.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- Be able to speak, read, and write English.
- Have completed Grade 12 (matric) or a 3-year post-Grade 12 (matric) qualification (role dependent)
- Be computer literate.
- Not be permanently employed.
- Not be studying at another tertiary institution
- Not be registered for any other leadership.
How to Apply
Follow this guide below to apply for Standard Bank Internships:
- Go to the Standard Bank Internship page.
- Go to “Apply for Learnerships.”
- Click on “View Our Learnership Opportunities.“
- Select the program you want to apply for.
- Click on Apply.
Other Standard Bank Programs
Standard Bank Career
Standard Bank is dedicated to creating sustainable, inclusive growth across Africa. The kind of development that will have a beneficial and long-term impact on all of our lives and place customers’ dreams at the center of all they do.
Join them today for continual individualized development, career opportunities, and a variety of benefits geared to helping you be your best self both inside and outside of the workplace.
Standard Bank Graduate Program
From shadowing senior colleagues to working on projects that make a difference in the world, the graduate programs will provide you with the skills, experience, and freedom you need to build a better future not only for yourself but also for Africa.
Standard Bank Chairman’s Scholarship
The program, which was established in 2013, intends to provide educational enrichment as well as worldwide exposure to the next generation of African talent. Through the scholarship, the Standard Bank Group hopes to establish a network of African leaders who will impact and champion Africa’s growth and sustainability, as well as exert global influence through visionary leadership.
Standard Bank Bursary Fund
The Standard Bank Group Bursary provides financial assistance to help you study, obtain an undergraduate or postgraduate certificate, and realize your goals, whatever they may be.
Standard Bank Internship Program
The Standard Bank Internship Program invests in motivated young people who will help Africa have a better future. You can apply if you want to improve your education, gain valuable work experience, and discover new methods to make your ambitions a reality with a specialty certificate.
After completing your internship, you will have highly sought-after skills and qualifications. As a result, you’ll be able to claim your professional potential and apply for the role of your dreams.
- Correctional Services Learnership Application | Apply Now
- Truworths Career Opportunities | Truworths Job Vacancies | Apply
- Truworths Learnership Program Application | Truworths Career
- FNB Career Opportunities | All FNB Job Vacancies | Apply
- FNB Learnership Programs | Apply for FNB Student Programs