Eskom Leanership programs are vocational training programs designed to create skilled labor for the company’s and the economy’s overall development.
Check the guide below to see how you can apply for Eskom Leanerships:
Eskom is the primary provider of commercial and residential electricity. With a focus on long-term expansion, the corporation also supplies and procures electricity from neighboring South African Development Community countries.
Eskom is one of the few surviving vertically integrated utilities that is linked to the Southern African Power Pool (SAPP) via an interconnected system, which helps to maintain grid stability. Eskom relies on SADC members to keep transmission systems in their nations adequate and reliable.
The business is built on the generation, transmission, distribution, and sale of electricity, which is reinforced by the development of additional power plants and network infrastructure.
Eskom Leanership Programs
Eskom leanerships are demand-driven. In other words, these applications are not always available. You can only qualify if you meet the company’s current needs.
Here are some of the available leanership programs to apply for:
Learner Artisans X35 (Generation) Various Power Stations
This is a three-year training program in which the incumbent will receive both institutionalized and on-the-job training and will have the option to obtain a trade test certificate.
- Task Grade : TR5
- Area of Speacialization : Operations
- Department : Various disciplines
- Business Unit : Various
- Location : South Africa (Mpumalanga)
- Reference Number : Gx 003/PvS
- Grade 12 with Maths 50%, Physical Science 50%, and English 40% or,
- N3 Engineering with Maths 50%, Physical Science 50%, and English 40% or,
- NCV Level 4 Physical Science 50%, Maths 50%, and English 40%
- Communication skills, verbal and written
- Have a conscientious self-discipline approach
- Have a high level of drive and motivation.
- Have emotional resilience.
- Be safety-conscious.
- Be responsible and committed.
- Computer Literacy
How to Apply for Eskom Leanership Programs
Follow the guide below to apply for Eskom Leanership programs:
- Visit the Eskom Learnership Application portal.
- Select the program you want to apply for.
- Read through the program description.
- At the bottom of the page, click on “Continue to Apply.”
- Sign in or sign up (if you are a new user)
- Complete your application.
- For submission, please drop off your detailed CV, certified ID copy, and certified Completed Qualification copies at the nearest Eskom Power Station. Please quote the reference number for your application.
Note: Eskom is committed to equality, equity in the workplace, and diversity. Preference may be given, but is not limited to, candidates from under-represented designated groups following Eskom’s employment equality plan and its employment equity goals and targets. Eskom reserves the right not to fill any of the advertised positions. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.