Apprenticeships can help build equal pathways for the development of digital skills. By providing apprentices with the opportunity to earn a salary while learning and gaining work experience, Google seeks to achieve a meaningful experience, a feeling of community, and job preparedness for a career in technology. Check out the list of all Google Apprenticeship programs to apply for.
About Google Apprenticeships
Google apprenticeships help build digital skills by giving opportunities for both employment and education. They can help you on your path to a fulfilling job. Apprentices are exposed to various sectors and teams at Google while receiving external training and strengthening their professional abilities on the job.
Is Google Apprenticeship Program Paid?
Yes, all Google apprenticeships are paid jobs with benefits and bonuses to enhance your learning and development while on the program.
Google Apprenticeship Program Salary
Salary ranges for the Google Apprenticeship Program are defined by the position, level, and location of the employee. The range given on each job posting reflects the position’s lowest and highest target salary for new hires across all US locations. Individual salaries within the range are influenced by employment location and additional criteria such as job-related abilities, experience, and applicable education or training. During the hiring process, your recruiter can provide further information regarding the precise wage range for your selected area.
Note: The remuneration figures given in US job advertising only cover the base salary and do not include any bonuses, stock, or benefits.
List of Google Internship Programs
- Application Development Apprenticeship
- Customer Engineering Apprenticeship
- Data Analytics Apprenticeship
- Data Center Technician Apprenticeship
- Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
- Human Resources Apprenticeship
- Information Technology (IT) Apprenticeship
- Information Communication Technician Apprenticeship
- Interactive Media Designer Apprenticeship
- Project Management Apprenticeship
- Sales and Marketing Apprenticeship
- Software Engineering Apprenticeship
- UX Design Apprenticeship
What are the Google Apprenticeship Requirements
To apply for apprenticeship programs on Google, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have an outstanding academic performance or transferable experience at any level of schooling.
- Depending on the track can speak and write in English and/or the local language fluently and idiomatically.
- You must have a legal permit to work in the country where you are applying.
What are the Google Apprenticeship Application Materials (Documents)?
- A current résumé
- One or more of the following occurs in nations other than the United States: Depending on the track and region, a cover letter, responses to several short answer questions, the most recent transcript available, or an aptitude test may be required.
How to Apply for Google Apprenticeships
Follow this step-by-step guide to apply for Google Apprenticeship programs:
- Go to Build Your Future With Google.
- Click on Apprenticeships
- Select the program you want to apply for.
- Click on Apply at end of the program description page.
- Create a profile or continue to the application if you already have one.
Can International Students Apply for Google Apprenticeship Programs?
International applicants are welcome to apply as long as they have work authorization for the country in which they are applying and meet all of the other minimal requirements mentioned in the job description. Google asks that each candidate research the prerequisites for working in the place for which they are applying. They will also be in charge of obtaining any necessary visas.