The Kenya Air Force is happy to inform the public that it is seeking qualified people for a variety of positions within the agency. To apply for the recruitment program, see the Kenya Air Force Recruitment Application Guide below.
Here’s an overview of the organization:
About the Keynan Air Force
The Kenyan Air Force delivers air defense 24/7. Their mission is to:
- To defend and maintain the sovereignty of Kenya’s airspace at all times
- To support sister services (Kenya Army & Kenya Navy) in pursuance of national objectives.
- To assist and cooperate with other civil authorities in situations of emergency or disaster when called upon.
Kenyan Air Force Recruitment
The primary mission is to defend and safeguard Kenyan airspace sovereignty at all times.
Interested candidates must be willing to work alone, as well as with a team.
Note: The Kenya Air Force Recruitment is FREE.
Is the Kenyan Air Force Recruitment Ongoing?
Yes. The Kenyan Air Force is accepting applications from interested applicants who wish to take up several roles in the agency.
Kenya Air Force Recruitment Category
The Kenya Air Force Recruiting Teams will be visiting the recruitment centers listed below to recruit the following:
- General Service Officer (GSO) Cadets,
- General Service Officer Cadets – Graduate degree holders,
- General Duty Recruits, and
- Defence Forces Constables
Kenya Air Force Recruitment Minimum Requirements
To qualify for the Kenyan Air Force Recruitment Program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Have a valid Kenyan National Identity Card (ID). Additionally, four (4) copies of the National Identity Card and PIN Certificate will be required.
- Be between 18 and 26 years for GSO Cadets and General Duty Recruits.
- Not above 30 years of age for Specialist Officers and Tradesmen/women with Certificate/Government Trade Test.
- Not above 39 years of age for Chaplains/Imams and Medical Consultants.
- Minimum Height: Men – 60m (5ft 3in), Women – 52m (5ft)
- Minimum Weight: Men – 54.55 Kg (120 lb), Women – 50.00 Kg (110 lb)
- Body Mass Index (BMI) MUST be below 30
- Female candidates must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment or during the training period.
- Medical candidates must be physically fit, and their skin must be free of large or deep scars and tattoos.
- Specialist Officers and Tradesmen/women must have at least two (2) years of experience in their field of specialization from the date of registration with the applicable regulatory/statutory body in Kenya.
- A copy of your ID card, back and front (PDF or JPEG)
- Certificate of completion of the KCSE (PDF)
- Master’s degree, Diploma, and professional certificates (PDF)
- Your most recent Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume (PDF)
How to Apply for Kenya Air Force Recruitment
- Go to the Kenya Air Force Recruitment portal.
- Log in or create an account if you are a new user.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload supporting documents.