Do you want to further your education, but finances are your challenge? Here’s some good news for you. You can apply for Goldman Sachs Scholarship for Excellence and qualify for funds for tuition and academic expenses.
Below is the scholarship overview:
About Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a preeminent international financial organization that offers a wide range of financial services to a sizable and varied clientele that consists of businesses, financial institutions, governments, and private citizens. The company, which was established in 1869, has offices in all of the world’s principal financial capitals and is headquartered in New York.
About Goldman Sachs Scholarships
Students that exhibit our business principles are given the Goldman Sachs Scholarship for Excellence (SFE). The program is available to undergraduate juniors from all majors who want to complete a summer internship at GS and who identify as Black, Latinx/Hispanic, or Native American.
How Much is the Goldman Sachs SFE?
Qualified applicants will receive up to $15,000 to cover tuition and academic expenses upon starting their summer internship.
Is the Goldman Sachs Scholarship Open for Application?
The Goldman Sachs scholarship is open to qualified students. To apply for the scholarship, you must meet the eligibility requirements below.
Who is Eligible for the Scholarship?
To qualify for Goldman Sachs SFE, you must be:
- Black, Hispanic/Latinx, or Native American
- Undergraduate juniors
- Pursuing a summer internship
How to Apply for Goldman Sachs Scholarships
Follow this guide to apply for the Goldman Sachs Scholarships for Excellence (SFE):
- Go to the Goldman Sachs scholarship application page.
- Scroll down.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Log in or register as a new user to begin your application.
Note: Since decisions will be made periodically, candidates are advised to submit the SFE application simultaneously with their internship application.
- Sachs Foundation Scholarship | Graduate & Undergraduate Grant
- Distinguished Young Women Scholarship Application [Full List]
- Rhode Island PBS Scholarship Application | Up to $60,000 | Apply
- Tang Scholarship Application | Up to $60,000 Per Year | Apply Here
- Albright College Scholarship Application [Updated List] | Apply Here