Borrow money from one of the UK’s easiest and fastest loan services. The Koyo Loans service offers you access to funds anytime you need it. All you need to do is to meet all the necessary requirements for loan applications.
Here is how you can get loans on the service.
What is Koyo Loan?
Koyo Loan is an online loan service operating in the UK. They offer different types of loans to their users. On the service, you can get loans to cover your personal needs, like car purchases, home improvement, etc.
Koyoloan’s mission is to provide users with the funds they need to live their dreams.
Is Koyo Loan Legit?
Koyo is a legit loan platform where you can get loans for different purposes. The service is a trusted loan service used in the UK.
You can also check out the review of the Koyo Loan service on Trustpilot. There you will see reviews by their existing customers. The service is rated 4.9 out of 5.
Koyo Loan Products
- Personal Loans: Any loan borrowed to take care of your individual needs.
- Car Loans: A car loan is a sum of money that a consumer borrows to pay for a car. It is also referred to as an automobile loan or an auto loan.
- Debt Consolidation Loans: Taking out a new loan to pay off other obligations and consumer debts is referred to as debt consolidation.
- Home Improvement Loans: An unsecured personal loan used to finance home improvements is referred to as a “home improvement loan.”
How Much Can I Borrow on Koyo Loans?
Koyo Loan offers loans ranging from £3,001 – £12,000. When applying for loans, you can use the slider to select the loan amount you need.
Note: Not every user can qualify for the maximum loan limit. Koyo Loans asks for data on your account to determine how much you can qualify for.
Loan repayment period: six months to 5 years.
Who is Eligible?
To qualify for loans, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be over 21 years old
- Be a UK resident for at least six months
- Have no CCJs or history of bad credit
- Not be bankrupt
- Have a mobile phone
- Have a regular source of income
- Not be self-employed
What Do I Need to Provide?
- A valid email address
- To login to your bank account where you receive your income
- Your UK addresses for the past six months
Koyo Loans Calculator
You can calculate the total amount you need to pay back with the Koyo loan calculator.
- Go to the Koyo loan website.
- Scroll down.
- Use the slider to select the loan amount.
- Choose the repayment period.
- You will see the total money you need to pay back.
How to Apply for Loans on Koyo
Follow this guide below to apply for loans on the Koyo Loan website:
- Visit the Koyo Loan website.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Check to see if you meet the requirements.
- Click on Start to begin your loan application.
- Fill out the loan application form.
- Follow the prompts to complete your application.
Note: During your application journey, Koyo will ask you to log into your online bank account so that they can access, on a read-only basis, your transactional bank data. Only you can choose to share your data using open banking, and the data help them decide if they can lend to you. Koyo will never see your online banking username or password. They also have no access to your bank account to make changes or withdraw money—and never will.