Do you need the necessary resources to complete your college education? Here is a wonderful opportunity for you. Apply for the $2,000 Nitro College Scholarship and get a boost to achieving your goals.
Here is an overview of the scholarship program.
What is the Nitro College Scholarship?
Nitro wants to make sure you have all the tools you need to figure out how to pay for college. Because of this, they are offering you the chance to win a $2,000 scholarship. Nitro wants to use all the resources it has to offer to assist you in reaching your goals, and they recognize that attending college is a significant step in that direction.
Number of awards: 12
Scholarship amount: $2,000
Is the $2,000 Nitro College Scholarship Legit?
The Nitro Scholarship is a legit scholarship offered by Nitro College. Applicants who wish to apply for the scholarship should visit the official website.
Is the Nitro Scholarship Open for Application?
Yes. The Nitro College scholarship is currently open for applications. Interested candidates should visit the Nitrocollege website to apply for the scholarship.
To jump to the scholarship application, follow the guide below to apply.
Does the Scholarship Require an Essay?
No. The Nitro College Scholarship is a “No Essay” scholarship. To get the scholarship, you have to meet all of the requirements that the scholarship sponsors have set out.
Who is Eligible?
Only legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and any US territory who are 17 years old or older at the time of entry are eligible for the $2,000 Nitro Scholarship Sweepstakes.
To qualify, you have to meet one of the four following eligibility requirements:
- a parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
- a student who is currently enrolled in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
- a parent who currently has a child enrolled as a high school senior located in the United States;
- a student who is currently enrolled as a high school junior or senior who intends to enroll in an accredited college or university located in the United States, within a year of graduating high school (“Entrant”).
How to Apply for the $2,000 Nitro Scholarship
Follow this guide to apply for the Nitro Scholarship:
- Go to the Nitrocollege website.
- Go to Scholarships.
- Select the $2,000 Nitro College Scholarship.
- Fill out the application form.
- Click on Submit My Application.
When is the Scholarship Deadline?
The $2,000 Nitro Scholarship Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 01 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on December 31.
- February 28
- March 31
- April 30
- May 31
- June 30
- July 31
- August 31
- September 30
- October 31
- November 30
- December 31
Scholarships Like Nitro College
- Rover College Scholarship Application Guide
- Microsoft Scholarship Application – Tuition and Conference
- Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Application – Apply Here
- SVA Scholarship Programs to Apply For
- Google SVA Scholarship | Student Veterans of America