The Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship helps to increase the personal, civic, and economic well-being of Indiana’s residents and communities. You can apply for the scholarship to win money to cover your educational expenses up to four years.
Here is the scholarship application guide:
What is the Lilly Endowment Scholarship?
The goal of the Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Program is to raise the level of education in Indiana, make people more aware of the good things that local community foundations can do for their neighborhoods, and help Lilly Endowment Community Scholars work with other citizens and state officials to improve the quality of life in Indiana.
Number of scholarships: 143, awarded annually.
The Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship is administered by Independent Colleges of Indiana.
Benefits of the Lilly Scholarship Program
The Endowment holds that education at all levels is crucial for the community and individual well-being of Indiana people in terms of their personal, civic, and economic well-being. The goal of this program is to get a lot of Indiana’s brightest young people to go to a state university and then look for work there.
What Does the Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Cover?
For four years, the scholarship covers full tuition, required fees, and book allowances.
Note: The scholarship money does not pay for room, board, or travel expenses.
Who is Eligible?
To qualify for the Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must reside in the state of Indiana.
- The recipients may enroll in any four-year institution—public or private—in Indiana that has been granted Higher Learning Commission accreditation by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Applicants must have a high school diploma from a State Board of Education-accredited high school in Indiana or by a national or regional accreditation organization approved by the State Board of Education.
- Recipients must enroll full-time in an undergraduate degree program.
How to Apply for the Lilly Scholarship
For details on how to apply for the scholarship program, contact the local community foundation in your home county.
Selection criteria, selection procedures, and application due dates differ by county. Cohtact your local community foundation to get the details
Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Contact Details
For more information, contact:
Mary Dickerson at Independent Colleges of Indiana, 317-684-4297
Ted Maple, vice president for education at Lilly Endowment, 317-916-7309.
Scholarships Like Lilly Endowment
- SVA Scholarship Programs to Apply For
- Google SVA Scholarship | Student Veterans of America
- Generation Google Scholarship EMEA – Apply Here
- Generation Google Scholarships – North America | Apply Here
- Lime Connect Scholarship Programs to Apply for