Get funding to pay for your college education through the Coca-Cola Scholarship Program. Through the award, you can get up to $20,000 to cover your educational expenses.
Here is an overview of the Coke Scholars Program:
What is the Coca-Cola Scholarship Program?
Students in their senior year of high school can apply for the Coca-Cola Scholars Program scholarship, which is based on how well they have done in school. This program gives scholarships to students who can lead and serve and who are committed to making a big difference for the better in their schools and communities.
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation is committed to helping as many students as they can in the best way they can. They provide a free opportunity for exceptional students to further their education. At this point, the Foundation will have given more than $78 million to help more than 6,600 Coca-Cola Scholars get an education.
How Much is the Coke Scholarship?
Each year, 150 Coke Scholars get a $20,000 scholarship from the Coke Scholars Program. The scholarship funds can cover tuition, housing, books, or any education-related expenses.
Who is Eligible for the Coke Scholarship Program
To qualify for the Coca-Cola Foundation Scholarship, the applicant must be:
- Student currently enrolled in a high school (or homeschooled) in the United States (or at a few select DoD schools) who will graduate in the 2022–2023 academic year.
- Depending on the criteria used by the U.S. Department of Education for eligibility for federal financial aid, U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals, U.S. permanent residents, refugees, asylees, Cuban-Haitian entrants, or humanitarian parolees may be eligible.
- Graduating from high school this academic year
- Considering pursuing a degree at a recognized post-secondary institution in the United States.
- Able to prove a high school GPA of at least B/3.0 overall
Candidates cannot include:
- Children or grandchildren of existing Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries owners, officers, or employees.
- Children or grandchildren of retired workers who are now receiving retirement benefits because of their prior employment with Coca-Cola bottling firms, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions, or Company subsidiaries.
- Students studying abroad (with the exception of students at DoD schools)
- High school graduates
- Temporary residents
Does the CocaCola Scholarship Require an Essay?
The Coke Scholarship does not require an essay or other supporting documents. All you need to do is meet the eligibility requirements for the scholarship program to which you want to apply. (See the requirements above.)
How to Apply for the Coca-Cola Scholarship Program
Visit the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation to apply for the Coke Scholarship Program.
Other Coca-Cola Foundation Scholarship Programs
The Coca-Cola Community College Academic Team
The Coca-Cola Academic Team awards the best college students who show intellectual rigor, good grades, leadership, and community service that goes beyond the classroom to help society.
How Much is the Scholarship?
Each year, the scholarship program awards up to $237,500 to eligible students.
- Fifty Gold Scholars will receive $1,500
- Fifty Silver Scholars will receive $1,250
- Fifty Bronze Scholars will receive $1,000
To qualify for the Coca-Cola Community College Academic Team, the applicant must:
- Submit an application for the All-USA Academic Team, and
- Be selected as a nominee by their college.
How to Apply
- Visit the Phi Theta Kappa website to apply.
Coca-Cola Leaders of Promise
The Coca-Cola Leaders of Promise scholarship program gives new Phi Theta Kappa members money to help pay for school while they are in an associate degree program. The goal is to help Phi Theta Kappa members become better leaders by getting them involved in the group’s activities.
How Much is the Scholarship?
The program gives away up to 200 $1,000 scholarships each year, for a total of $200,000 in scholarships.
- At the time of application, you must be enrolled in at least six (6) semester credits—or nine (9) quarter credits—of associate degree-level college courses.
- Applicants must be active Phi Theta Kappa members.
- Hold, at the time of application, a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.50 out of a potential 4.0 on all college-level coursework.
- By January 31, applicants must have finished 12–36 semester credits of college-level coursework (or the quarterly equivalent).
- NOT possess a college-issued associate or bachelor’s degree.
- Possess a visa that is deemed acceptable by the college OR have temporary or permanent residency in the country where the college is located.
How to Apply
Visit the Phi Theta Kappa website to apply.
- Chevron Scholarship | U.S. REACH Program
- NNPC Chevron Scholarship
- Charter Communications Spectrum Scholarship
- SAE Scholarship Program List | Apply
- TMC Scholarship