Here is a scholarship opportunity to further your education. Get a free study opportunity through the NNPC Chevron Scholarship. Through the scholarship program, you will get up to ₦200,000 to cover educational expenses.
Below is an overview of the scholarship program:
About NNPC Chevron Scholarship
Chevron is one of Nigeria’s most prominent investors and one of the country’s top oil producers. They work with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) to run their onshore and offshore assets in the Niger Delta.
In multi-partner deepwater activities, Chevron has a wide range of interests. They operate one of Nigeria’s major deepwater finds, the Agbami Field.
For appropriately qualified Nigerian students from all states of the Federation, Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) and its Joint Venture (JV) partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), are sponsoring a variety of university scholarships.
Benefits of the NNPC Chevron Scholarship
- As you are exposed to Chevron’s downstream value chain, you will get a thorough understanding of both our international operations and the oil sector as a whole. The following business sectors have been designated as your rotational assignments:
- One of the world’s largest suppliers of finished lubricants and a top producer of premium base oils, Chevron’s Lubricants organization also produces marine lubricants, coolants, and greases, all of which are highly regarded for their quality, performance, and technology on a global scale.
- Providing secure, dependable, and effective terminal operations as well as transportation services to sites throughout the Americas, Chevron’s Transportation & Operations integrates and optimizes the fuel value chain from crude to the customer in North and Latin America.
- Together, these companies offer cutting-edge products for business, consumer, and industrial uses under our three global brands, Chevron, Texaco, and Caltex.
How Much is the Chevron Scholarship?
The Chevron scholarship gives more than ₦200,000 to a postgraduate student and between ₦100,000 and ₦150,000 to an undergraduate student.
Follow the guide below to start applying for the scholarship award.
NNPC Chevron Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
You must meet all of the following requirements to qualify for the NNPC/Chevron Nigeria Limited National University Scholarship:
- Have at least six O-level credits in one sitting, and
- A minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a system with five grades.
- The selection team will only contact the qualified applicants.
- Applicants must provide accurate information
- For your application to be valid, you must apply via the scholarship application portal.
- There will not be CBTs. The selection team will choose a mix of academic criteria from student credentials to choose the successful candidates.
- Any other scholarship program sponsored by Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL), or any of its affiliates is not open to applicants for the NNPC/CNL JV National University Scholarship award program.
Note: Scholarship applications are free. Do not pay any fee to qualify for the scholarship.
How to Apply for NNPC Chevron Scholarship
To apply for the NNPC/Chevron Scholarship, you must go to the Chevron Nigeria website. Follow the guide on the website to apply for the scholarship.