The Singaporean Energy sector is offering scholarship opportunities to students who will like to contribute towards the growth of their economy. With the EMA scholarship, You will have a significant impact on how Singapore’s energy environment is shaped and altered.
Here is all you need to know about the scholarship program.
What is the EMA Scholarship?
EMA – Energy Market Authority
The EMA scholarship grants students the opportunity to obtain the education required to work with them to realize their aspirations. They aim to train students who will build Singapore for a sustainable future powered by innovative and effective energy.
After graduation, an exciting and fulfilling job at EMA awaits, where you will use your acquired knowledge and abilities to help shape and alter Singapore’s energy landscape. It’s a chance for you to imagine a successful future working with the Energy Market Authority.
Is the Energy Market Authority Scholarship Open for Application?
Applications for the EMA scholarships open in December. Interested applicants can apply once the scholarship portal is open.
Follow the guide below to apply for the scholarship program.
Energy Market Authority Scholarship Types
- Full term
What Does the EMA Scholarship Cover?
The EMA scholarship provides funding for the following:
- Tuition fees and other compulsory fees
- Monthly maintenance allowance
- Pre-studies allowance
- Internship opportunities
- Summer/ Exchange Programmes, where relevant
- Return airfare (overseas scholarship)
Who is Eligible for the EMA Scholarship?
To qualify for the Energy-Industry Scholarship offered by EMA, you must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must be a Singaporean Student or intending to take up citizenship.
- They must have an excellent GCE ‘A’ Level or Diploma (or equivalent).
- The applicant must possess outstanding records in CCA and other non-academic activities.
- To qualify, the applicant must be someone who will or is currently pursuing relevant engineering courses (e.g. mechanical, electrical, power engineering-related courses) at a local Institute of Technical Education (ITE) or polytechnic.
How to Apply for EMA EIS Schoarship
Applications for the Energy Market Authority Scholarship goes through the BrightSparks’ scholarship application portal.
Follow this guide outlined below to complete your application:
- Go to the BrightSparks official website.
- Search for EMA Scholarship.
- Click on Apply below the scholarship overview.
- Log in with your Singpas.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload supporting documents.
When is the Scholarship Closing Date(Deadline)?
Applications for the Enery Market Authority scholarship opens in December and closes in March. Applicants must endeavor to apply before the closing date.
Note: BrightSparks will not accept application once the deadline reaches.