Get funds to further your education through the Windmill Scholarship program. See all you need to know about the Windmill Foundation scholarship scheme below.
Here is an overview of the scholarship program:
About Windmill Scholarship
For continuing, professional, and graduate students to attend Moravian University, The Windmill Foundation has endowed a scholarship fund. The donors’ goals are to support students who share their feeling of active community involvement and to inspire others to pursue academic greatness. They especially encourage students from low-income families, from racial or ethnic groups that have historically been discriminated against, or who are eligible for ACT 101 services at another college or university to apply.
Is the Windmill Scholarship Open for Application?
The scholarship application is ongoing. Interested applicants can apply using the guidelines provided below.
Moreover, applicants can qualify regardless of age, gender, or race.
What Does the Windmill Scholarship Cover?
The Windmill Foundation scholarship provides funds for the following:
- Tuition fees
- Other compulsory fees
- Pre-study allowance for books, supplies, etc.
Who is Eligible for the Scholarship?
Here are the requirements to qualify for the Scholarship:
- Candidates must have completed high school or have a GED transcript attesting to their readiness for college-level work.
- Graduate and ongoing students are all theoretically eligible. This comprises students who are enrolled as non-degree students or who have been accepted into a degree or certificate program.
- Full-time and part-time students will both be taken into consideration.
Note: There are no limitations on the student’s age, gender, or level of education when they enroll at Moravian; new or transfer students may be taken into consideration.
What Documents Do I Need to Provide?
- The application form.
- Transcript(s) of high school and/or any prior college work
- An essay
How to Apply for the Windmill Scholarship
Here are the steps to apply for the Windmill Foundation Scholarship according to Moravian University:
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). To visit the FAFSA website, go to Fafsa.gov.
- Fill out the Enrollment Notification Form and submit it to Moravian College’s Office of Financial Aid Services.
- Submit transcript(s) of high school and/or any prior college work to Moravian University.
- Complete the application form and essay and submit them to a Student Success Mentor in Benigna Hall
Students will qualify based on the following criteria:
- They must show financial need
- Also, they must write their essays properly.
- Their performance in the personal interview (if needed)
Where Can I Find the Scholarship Application Form?
The scholarship application form is available on the Moravian University website. Download and fill out the application form from the portal.