For easy financial assistance, follow the Izwe Loans application guide provided below. Now, you can get a loan without hassle on the Izwe Kenya loan platform. You can apply online, via USSD, or SMS.
See the requirements to apply for loans here.
About Izwe Savings and Loan
The Izwe Africa Group includes strong operating units in Ghana, Kenya, and Zambia, supported by South Africa and our corporate office in Mauritius. They are well-positioned for growth and expansion on all frontiers and have a wide reach.
Their financial solutions and savings and loan products make it simple for people, business owners, and entrepreneurs to take control of their financial development objectives, promoting individual financial growth and facilitating economic participation.
To give them the agility to work more quickly and effectively, they deploy cutting-edge concepts, digital and mobile financial services, as well as readily available, high-performance self-service tools. For their clients, efficiency, accessibility, fairness, and correctness are essential.
Furthermore, Izwe is able to produce higher returns for its investors and stakeholders through efficient credit management, thorough portfolio reporting, and product innovation.
Is Izwe Savings & Loan Good?
Izwe Africa Group is the best platform for you to use. The company has gained a reputation for the following:
- They offer high-return savings and investing options to aid people in preparing for a better financial future.
- In the absence of formal employment, they provide asset-backed lending and other secure lending products, enabling entrepreneurs and business owners access to the money they need to expand their operations against the value of their vehicles.
- Through salary deductions and direct debits, they facilitate unsecured loans and ensure trustworthiness in the collection, satisfying consumer needs while preserving their financial health.
Izwe Kenya Loan Produts
Izwe Kenya has put a lot of effort into helping people improve their lives for more than 8 years. It demonstrated its dedication to helping people realize their aspirations by assisting 87,400 Kenyans in getting the money they required when they needed it.
On Izwe Kenya, you can get:
- Personal Loans
Personal loans are available to all Kenyan government employees in all 47 counties, as well as to TSC members, specified parastatals, and private institutions. Up to 7 years are allotted for repayment, with adjustable monthly installments at set interest rates. The money can be used for anything, although housing and education are two common uses.
- Business Loans
A personal or corporate loan with asset backing that allows SME owners to keep their automobile while funding the expansion of their company. There is an 18-month repayment period for business loans.
How Do I Get Loans on Izwe Savings and Loan
On Izwe Kenya, you can borrow secured loans for you and your business. They offer one of the easiest loan processes. All you need to do is visit the online platform or their local office near you.
To apply for a loan:
- Visit Izwe Kenya.
- Choose the loan amount you need
- Select your repayment period
- Submit supporting documents
- Wait for approval and disbursement
See the step-by-step Izwe loan application guide below.
How Much Can I Borrow on Izwe Loans Kenya?
On Izwe Loans Kenya, you can borrow up to KES 3,000,000. To qualify for loans, you must meet the minimum requirements for loans.
For personal loans, you can choose your repayment period up to seven (7) years. For business loans, you can set repayment terms of up to 18 months.
Izwe Loans Application Requirements
Here are the requirements for personal loans:
- A valid national ID
- Government employee number
- Two original passport-sized photos of yourself
- Your 3 most recent payslips
- Proof of Banking Details
- TSC employees will need to submit their mandate password
Here are the requirements for Logbook loans (against your vehicle):
- Original vehicle documents
- A valid driver’s license
- Two original passport-sized photos of you.
- Six months’ bank statements (primary income account or Mpesa account, if applicable)
- Post-dated cheques for the term loan
Izwe Loans Application Guide
Follow this step-by-step guide to applying for loans on Izwe Kenya:
- Visit the Izwe Kenya website.
- Click on Apply Now at the top-right corner of the page.
- Fill out the loan application form.
- Verify your application with an OTP.
- Click on Submit.
How to Apply Via USSD and SMS
Dial *528# or SMS Izwe to 20499 and Izwe Kenya will contact you.
Izwe Loan Applications Contact Details
Izwe Kenya contact phone number: +254 (0) 709 530 000
Or contact them through their website: Izwekenya.com.