Further your education with the PepsiCo Foundation Uplift Scholarship program. With the scheme, you will get free study opportunities to help students achieve greater academic success and ultimately obtain jobs without hassle.
Here is how you can apply for the Pepsi scholarship program.
What is PepsiCo Foundation Uplift Scholarship?
By enhancing access and lowering obstacles, this scheme offers scholarships, coaching, and aid with job placement to students. Also, it will help students improve their academic performance and ultimately land employment in high-demand career fields.
Is the PepsiCo Foundation Scholarship Open for Application?
Applicants can apply for the Pepsi scholarship if they wish to. All you need to do is to follow the application guide outlined below.
Who is Eligible for the PepsiCo Foundation Uplift Scholarship?
Before you apply for the scholarship, check to see if you meet the requirements for application.
To be eligible for the PepsiCo Foundation Uplift Scholarship, the applicant must:
- Declare their student identity as African American, Black, Hispanic, or Latino.
- Have a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or Maryland State Financial Aid Application (MSFAA) that demonstrates unmet financial need
- Be enrolled in one of the programs or courses listed
- Be able to work full-time in the United States
- Include a minimum of one letter of recommendation (optional)
- Fill out a short application.
Approved Courses and Programs
- A+ Preparation
- Business Management
- Cisco CCNA Preparation
- Computer Engineering Tech
- Computer Graphics, Computer Information, and Computer Service Technology
- Culinary Arts
- Cybercrime Investigation
- Hospitality Services Management
- Information Technology
- Marketing Management
- Media Production
- Network Systems
- Web Technology
- Amazon Web Services
- CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Commercial Driver License Class A & B
- CompTIA A+/Hardware, CompTIA Cloud+, CompTIA IT Fundamentals, CompTIA Linux Fundamentals, and CompTIA Network+
- Database Design Management
- Information Security / Security+ / CISSP Preparation
How to Apply for PepsiCo Foundation Scholarship
You can apply for the Pepsi Foundation Uplift scholarship on many portals. This guide will show you how to apply for the program on the Prince George’s Community College portal.
- Visit pgcc.edu.
- Go to Paying for College.
- Select Financial Aid.
- On Types of Aid, select Scholarship.
- Select the PepsiCo Foundation scholarship.
- Go to Apply Now.
- Fill out the scholarship application form.
- Upload supporting document (recommendation letter).
- Complete the Captcha.
- Submit the form.
How to Renew your Scholarship
If you already qualify for the Pepsi scholarship award, you can still continue to enjoy the program after the first year. To be eligible for round 2, you must:
- Maintain a minimum 2.5 overall GPA on a 4.0 scale (if enrolled in credit programs)
- Finish at least two classes (credit or continuing education) during the school year