Do you know you can get instant loans within minutes? With the QuickCheck loan app, you can get payday loans to float you till you receive your next paycheck.
Here is how you can apply for instant loans on the Quick Check loan app.
What is QuickCheck?
QuickCheck, owned by Arve Nigeria Limited, is a fintech company offering easy, flexible loans to users across Nigeria. The platform is widely known for its ease of use.
Why is QuickCheck Good?
Quick Check has several interesting features to enable users to get loans without hassle:
- Instant loan application: Now, users do not need to undergo tiresome processes to secure loans. The traditional means of going to financial institutions, and standing in long queues to get loans is now made easy. All the user needs is to download the app and apply for the amount they need.
- Same-day approval: After you your loan application, you will get a notification on your loan approval status within minutes.
- Easy to use: The QuickCheck loan app is easy to use. Follow the guide on the app to get loans without hassle.
- No collateral or guarantor is needed for qualification.
- Choose your preferred loan term
Is QuickCheck Loan Legit and Safe?
QuickCheck is an authorized fintech company. So far, the platform has not received any negative news concerning its legality.
Also, the service is fully secured. QuickCheck is PCIDSS compliant.
How Does Quick Check Loan Work?
QuickCheck.ng has one of the easiest loan application processes. Users can borrow money on the platform in three steps:
- Download the app and fill out your information.
- Apply for the loan amount you need.
- Receive the cash instantly into the bank account you provided.
How Much Can I Borrow on QuickCheck?
On Quick Check, users can borrow up to ₦1,000,000. However, as a new user, you can only borrow up to ₦10,000 for 30 days.
As you continuously use the loan platform, you will get a higher loan limit.
Interest rate: 5% APR
Loan term: 30 days to 365 days.
Who is Eligible for QuickCheck Loan?
Before you apply for loans, you need to check if you meet the requirements of the loan application.
Quick Check Eligibility Requirements:
- Nigerian resident
- 18 years or above
- Have a valid phone number
- Have good credit
Note: you do not need to provide any document for your loan application. All you need to do is to provide the accurate information during your registration. No collateral. No guarantor.
Download Quick Check Loan App
To apply for loans on the Quick Check loan platform, you must download the mobile app.
Size: 22 MB
Downloads: 1 million+ downloads
Reviews: 4.5 stars
How to Download the QuickCheck Loan App APK
- Go to the Quickcheck loan website.
- Click on Get the App. You will be directed to Play Store.
- Click on Install.
- The download and installation will begin immediately.
Apply for QuickCheck Loans
Before you apply for loans, you must log in or create an account on the Quickcheck app.
Quick Check Loan Login:
- Open the app
- Sign up with your personal information.
- Input your banking details.
- Create a password
How to Apply for QuickCheck Loan:
- Enter the loan amount you need.
- Wait for approval.
- Receive the money instantly.
QuickCheck Loan Repayment
The QuickCheck loan repayment procedure is simple. You can repay with one of these processes:
- Loan USSD Code
- Debit card
- Bank Transfer
- Cash deposit
Go to Pay Now on your dashboard and select the method you want to use.
QuickCheck Loan Contact Details
Office address: 13 Town Planning Way, Ilupeju 100252, Ikeja
Phone number: 0708 066 5544