As a postgraduate student, you can qualify for the Public Service Commission Master’s degree scholarship. See how you can apply for the PSC Masters scholarship below.
Here is an overview of the scholarship scheme.
What is PSC Masters Scholarship?
The Public Service Commission (PSC) Scholarship is a top government scholarship given on the basis of merit. The Singapore Public Service is where recipients of the PSC Master’s Scholarships pursue careers in public administration.
If you’re open to trying new things in the public service and exploring the whole range of tasks involved in public government, from creating policies to putting them into action, this career path is for you.
What is PSC Master’s Scholarship (Sustainability)?
If you are interested in sustainability and circularity, the PSC Master’s Scholarship in Sustainability would be a good alternative (S&C). Both PSC Master’s Scholarship recipients have comparable offerings and career paths, with the exception of those on the Sustainability PSC Master’s Scholarship, who would develop their S&C perspective and begin their first posting in an S&C-related function.
Is the PSC Master’s Scholarship Out?
The PSC Scholarship is open to all postgraduate students who wish to further their education through the PSC scholarship scheme.
Check the qualification requirements to be eligible for the Master’s degree scholarship.
What Does the PSC Master’s Scholarship Cover?
- Tuition fees and other allowed expenses.
- Round-trip airfare for degrees from abroad
- Funding for student exchange and summer opportunities
Who is Eligible for the PSC Postgraduate Scholarships?
The PSC Master’s degree scholarship is available to all Singaporean postgraduate students. To be eligible for this scholarship, the applicant must be a Singaporean citizen with strong leadership qualities.
What are the requirements for the Master’s Degree Scholarship Application?
To qualify for the PSC Master Degree Scholarship, applicants must:
- Have GCE A-levels; or
- International Baccalaureate; or
- NUS High School Diploma; or
- Polytechnic Diploma; or
- Other high school diploma or equivalent; and
- University results.
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities
- Present themselves as well-rounded individuals
PSC Postgraduate Scholarship Required Documents
- University results
- Means of identification
- Secondary 4/Year 4 Year End School Academic Reports
- Secondary 4/Year 4 Co-curricular Activities (CCA) and Community Involvement Programme (CIP) Records
- Pre-tertiary CCA and CIP Records
- University Academic Transcripts
- University CCA Records
How to Apply for PSC Masters Scholarship
Applicants must apply through the PSC scholarship application portal. Before applying, make sure to prepare the supporting documents.
- Go to the PSC website.
- Under Scholarship, select PSC Master’s Scholarship.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Login with Singpass.
- Wait for the list of shortlisted candidates.
When is the Closing Date (Deadline)?
The PSC Master’s scholarship application opens on September 1 and closes on March 15.
Note: All applicants should apply before the closing date. The portal will not accept applications after the deadline. When you qualify for the scholarship, PSC will notify you of the next step to take.