Follow the guide to initiate your application for the Total scholarship application. Fill out the NNPC/Total scholarship application form below.
Here is an overview of the scholarship program.
What is NNPC/Total Scholarship Program?
Each year, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), TotalEnergies Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd), and TotalEnergies Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), along with their joint venture partners, award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students enrolled in the nation’s tertiary institutions.
The initiative aims to advance academic achievement and high-quality human resource development in the nation. This is only one of the many ways TOTALENERGIES shows its dedication to the intellectual growth of Nigerian students.
Is the NNPC/Total Scholarship Out?
The National Merit Scholarship application forms will be made available on this website and made public in the newspapers starting in October. The form needs to be filled out online.
Who is Eligible for the NNPC/Total Scholarship?
The Total scholarship is available for Nigerian university undergraduates. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a score of 2.50 CGPA of a 5-point scale or equivalent.
How Much is the NNPC Scholarship Stipend?
Each student will receive a sum of ₦150,000 each academic year. The recipients of awards are paid following the established procedure.
What are the Requirements for NNPC/Total Scholarship?
Before you apply for the NNPC/Total scholarship, check to see if you meet the requirements. To qualify, applicants must:
- Score 200 or above in UTME.
- Score 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale or above.
- Be in 100 or 200 level at the time of application.
- Not hold any other scholarship.
- SSCE certificate.
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) result.
- Admission letter from the University
- Matriculation Number
- A 1st-year result showing CGPA.
- A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Passport photograph
- National ID
- Certificate of origin (from your local government or state)
Note: 300-level students do not qualify for this scholarship scheme.
How to Apply for Total Scholarship
Follow the step-by-step guide to fill out the Total scholarship application form.
- Go to the NNPC/Total Scholarship application portal.
- Click on Apply at the top-right corner of the page.
- You will be directed to the application page. Click on Apply.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload your required documents.
- Review your application.
When is the Total Scholarship Application Deadline?
The NNPC/Total scholarship application closes on November 20. Endeavor to submit your application before the closing date.