Use the Pay Later BNPL platform to make purchases of all the items you need. On Paylater Malaysia, you get access to the thing you need even when you don’t have enough money to pay for them.
See all you need to know about Pay Later below.
What is Paylater Malaysia?
Paylater Malaysia is a buy now, pay later platform (BNPL). The service empowers user to purchase the item they need, when they need them, even if they don’t have enough cash.
With Paylater BNPL, you can make purchases and check out with the service.
Is Paylater Malaysia Safe?
Users’ safety is one of the top things to consider when they use this kind of platform. So, the BNPL platform tries to protect the users’ information.
Likewise, Paylater is a safe platform for you to use. The platform does not share your information with third parties.
How Does Pay Later Work?
Paylater is a Buy Now, Pay Later platform. You can use the service to purchase goods when you need them and don’t have enough cash to cover the cost.
You can pay with Paylater and spread the repayment over 24 months. All you need to do is to make a down payment of 25 percent.
How Much Can I Get on Paylater Malaysia?
On Paylater loan Malaysia, you can borrow up to RM3,500. You can make purchases worth that amount and checkout with the Paylater BNPL. Then, the repayment can be spread over 24 months.
What are the Eligibility Requirements for Using Paylater?
Before you use any BNPL platform, check to see if you meet the requirements for qualification. Here are the requirements for Paylater Malaysia.
Users must be:
- 18 years or older
- Reside in Malaysia
- A Malaysia citizen with a valid Malaysia NRIC (MyKad / MyTentera)
- Have a valid email and phone number
- Have a valid bank account, debit card, or credit card
How to Sign Up on Pay Later
- Open the app.
- Click on Sign Up.
- Fill out your personal information.
- Request an OTP.
- Enter the OTP and click Continue.
- Then, complete KYC.
Download Pay Later App
- Size: 25 MB
- version: 1.1.75
- Downloads: 100k+
Follow this guide to download the PayLater app on the official Paylater website.
- Go to the Paylater website.
- Click on Getting Started with us.
- Go to Sign in.
- Scan the code to download.
How to Use Paylater Malaysia
After you download and install the Paylater app, you can use the app through these means:
- Visit Paylater partnered merchants (Switch, machines, Senheng, SenQ, Jakel)
- Browse the PAYLATER mall in the app to make a purchase from one of our affiliated merchants and receive the product (s)
- Omni Payments
Paylater splits your payment into four. The user makes the first payment on checkout. The remaining three are spread over 24 months depending on the amount borrowed.
Here is a breakdown of the repayment/installment
- RM 999.99 and below – extension up to 6 months
- RM 1,000.00 and RM 3,499 – extension up to 12 months
- RM 3,500 and above – extension up to 24 months