Apply for personal and business loans on the Fint loan platform. Get loans up to ₦20 million to cover your expenses. See the requirements you need to apply for business or personal loans.
Here is a quick review of Fing.ng.
Fint Loan Review
Fint is a fintech platform that links verified business borrowers looking for alternative financing sources with individual and corporate lenders eager to generate returns while having a positive impact in Africa.
They offer loans to clients for various purposes. Users can get personal and business loans on the Fint.ng.
Is Fint Loan Legit?
Yes, Fini is currently licensed as money lenders by the state and subject to their rules.
For users on the Fint official site, they gather alternative lending alternatives from reliable partners in a variety of industries, including agricultural, power, personal loans, employment loans, insurance, and more.
Why Fint Loan?
Invest and borrow with confidence. Your private financial information is kept private, and FINT complies with PCI standards and has integrated fraud prevention.
- Loan Insurance
To create the best insurance package specific to the needs of the FINT Borrower and provide additional comfort for all parties, Finthave teamed with Old Mutual Insurance.
Fint loan insurance covers cases of job loss, permanent disability, or death.
- Trusted customer care
Fint customer care is available to answer any questions you may have, whether online or over the phone.
How Much Can I Borrow from Fint?
A business may borrow up to ₦20 million, while individuals may borrow from ₦20,000 to ₦1 million on personal loans.
Use the online application guide below to borrow money for personal or business purposes.
Fint Interest Rate
You can borrow money with as low as 2.5% interest.
If you borrow ₦20,000 for 3 months. With a 2.5% interest, your total payback will be ₦20,500.
How to Apply for Fint Personal Loans
- Go to borrow.fint.ng.
- Click on Create an Account.
- Enter your personal information (name, date of birth, gender)
- Choose your employment status.
- Choose your employer.
- Enter your payday.
- Click on Next.
- Follow the prompts to complete your application.
Note: FINT will not ask you to pay any money before funds are disbursed to you
How to Apply for Fint Business Loan
- Go to fint.ng/b2b.
- Enter your company details (name, email, and contact number)
- Enter your role or position in the company.
- Select the country.
- Choose the city.
- Enter what your company sells.
- Enter your company’s income in the last 12 months
- Choose the loan amount you need.
- Input your company’s URL.
- Enter the number of customers you have and how long you’ve been in business.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions to complete your application.
- Click on Complete Registration.
Note: FINT will not ask you for your company’s code.
Contact Fint Customer Care
Contact number: +2349082925456