Get instant personal loans from one of the biggest financial institutions in Africa. See how to apply for credit on Unifi loans in Zambia.
Before you initiate your application, check to see if you meet the eligibility requirements. Below you will see all you need to know on how to apply for loans on Unifi Zambia.
What is Unifi Zambia?
Unifi is an online fintech company that provides a world-class financial service to its clients. The service has tons of products and services to enable its users to move forward despite life challenges. According to Unifi, its purpose is to redefine personal credit with innovations that will make life easy for 1 million users by 2025.
Zambians can get simple personal loans on the Unifi loan service. Whenever you need money, visit the website, apply for loans, and get approved within one hour.
Unifi is also available in Uganda, South Africa, and Kenya.
Is Unifi Zambia Good?
Unifi is one of the most prominent fintech companies in Zambia. Millions of users in the country use the platform for reliable loans. Also, on Unifi, you can get quick cash loans in simple steps.
Further, Unifi Zambia is a safe platform to get loans. The service does not share its users’ information with third parties.
Can I Get Loans Immediately on Unifi?
If you are looking for a place to secure fast loans, you can trust Unifi. All loan application processes on the platform are simple. You do need to go through rigorous processes to get loans. Also, there is no paperwork or collateral involved when applying for loans.
Above, loan applications on Unifi have same-day approval. Hence, you can get the loan advance transferred to your bank account within one hour.
What Kind of Loan Can I Get on Unifi?
This loan is a short-term loan offered to users to help keep them afloat till the next payday. Zako loans last one month and are to be repaid when you receive your salary. Those who qualify for this kind of loan are former government and private sector employees.
To apply for Zako loans, check the guide below.
This loan is a special reward for loyal Unifi clients. To qualify for reward loans, you must have a good credit score. To build your credit score, you must repay your loan on time.
You can get higher loan amounts with lower interest rates and repay in seven months on reward loans.
How Can I Get Loans on Unif Zambia?
The loan application process is simple.
- You can walk into any of the Unifi loan offices. Currently, Unifi has 34 offices across the country. Choose any of the branches near you to apply for a loan.
- Clients can also apply on the Unifi loans Zambia website. This application method is easy; it saves you the stress of finding an Unifi loan office. You can apply for the loan from the comfort of your home. See the loan application process below.
- Lastly, you can apply by dialing the Unifi Loan USSD code: *414#
What Do I Need to Borrow Money on Unifi Zambia?
Here is a list of the requirements you must reach to qualify for loans on the Unifi platform.
- Be 18 or older
- Reside in Zambia
- Be employed
- Show proof of income (the last three months)
- Have a cellphone
- Have a valid bank account
Unifi Loan Zambia Online Application Process
See how to apply for loans on the Unifi website.
- Visit the Unifi loan website.
- Choose Zambia as your country.
- The online application form will appear. Fill out your personal information (name, email address, mobile number, date of birth)
- Tick your employment status and sector.
- Click in submit.
- Upload the supporting documents.
- Wait for approval.
How Long Does it Take to Process the Loan?
Unifi Loan makes an effort to respond to all valid inquiries within a month. Occasionally, if your request is exceptionally complicated or you have made several requests, it can take more than a month.
Contact Unifi Loan Customer Care Zambia
The Unifi Loan Zambia head office is at 1 Chila Road, Kabulonga, Lusaka, Zambia.
Customer care number: +260 211 360 600