Unifi loans Uganda is here to make your life better. Take advantage of the easy loan application and approval. Now, you can gain access to money anytime you need it.
See how to apply and qualify for quick cash loans on Unifi.
What is Unifi Uganda?
Unifi, founded in 2006, is a fintech service company. The service is one of the most prominent credit providers in Africa. It provides loans to citizens in Uganda to help them better their lives.
Unifi gives people opportunities to scale through despite life’s setbacks. The goal of the company is to redefine personal credit with innovations that will make life easy for 1 million clients by 2025.
Further, Unifi is available in Kenya, South Africa, and Zambia.
Is Unifi Loans Legit?
Unifi is one of the legit platforms to get loans. Their services are transparent and credible.
Also, Unifi is a safe platform too. The platform protects its users’ data; it does not share users’ information with third parties.
Is it Easy to Get a Loan on Unifi?
Unifi loan is widely known for its easy loan application and approval. Users can apply for loans and get approved on the same day. In an emergency, Unifi credit products make life easier rather than making things more stressful. Loan products on Unifi Uganda are simple to use and comprehend.
What Type of Loan Can I Borrow on Unifi Uganda?
Unifi Uganda offers credit to make life easier for users. Users can get personal loans to take care of their expenses.
Here are some of the loans you can get on Unifi Uganda:
This loan is a short-term loan offered to users to help keep them afloat till the next payday. Salary advance lasts for one month and is to be repaid when you receive your salary. Those who qualify for this kind of loan are former government and private sector employees.
(See how to apply for salary advance below)
This loan is a special reward for loyal Unifi clients. To qualify for reward loans, you must have a good credit score. To build your credit score, you must repay your loan on time.
You can get higher loan amounts with lower interest rates and repay in seven months on reward loans.
(See how to apply below)
Below are the requirements you must meet to be eligible for loans in Unifi. Applicants must:
- Be 18 or older
- Have a national ID
- Have a job
- Show proof of employment
- Show proof of income (the last three months)
How Much Can I Borrow on Unifi Uganda?
The loan amount you can borrow in Unifi Uganda depends on your eligibility and credit history.
Plus, when your loan is approved, you also get rewarded with a free 5kg bag of rice.
Visit the Unifi office in Kampala to apply for loans.
Unifi Uganda Loan Offices Near Me
- Ground Floor, 14 Parliament Avenue, Kampala. Contact number: 0202409708
- Muyenga Tank Hill Junction, Ggaba Road, Centre Plaza, Ground Floor. Contact number: 0202409725
- URBRA Building, Ground Floor, Plot 1, Clements Hill Road, Kampala. Contact number: 0202409705
- Bombo Road opp. Post Bank, Next to Abii Clinic. Contact number: 0202409715
- Old Kira road, Blue Mountain Building, Ground Floor. Contact number: 0202409743
How to Apply for Loans on Unifi
You can apply for loans through the Unifi Uganda loan offices. Walk into any office near you to apply for loans.
Or, follow this guide to apply online:
- Go to the official website of Unifi loan Uganda.
- Click on Apply for a Loan.
- Enter your information in the application form (name, email, and phone number)
- Choose your employment status and sector.
- Hit Submit.
- Follow the prompts to complete your application.
- Submit the supporting documents.
- Wait for approval.
Contact Unifi Loans Customer Care
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact number: 020 240 9700