Get instant personal online loans on the Branch loan website and app. Now you can any amount you need without collateral or credit history on the Branch Loan Kenya platform.
Below is a synopsis of the Branch loan service in Kenya.
About Branch Loan
Branch is one of Kenya’s leading providers of financial services. The platform provides Kenya with high-quality financial services at all levels.
Branch, a digital bank, is revolutionizing banking in underdeveloped countries and enabling their citizens to save, conduct transactions, settle accounts, and make investments.
Additionally, Branch is available in Nigeria, India, and Tanzania.
Is Branch Genuine?
Branch loan is a good loan platform to secure reliable loans. Central Bank of Kenya regulates the Activities of Branch.
Also, Branch holds the security and privacy of its users at heart. It never shares its users’ details with third parties.
How Does Branch Loan Work?
For transactions on Branch, all you need is a smartphone. Branch loans are available even if you don’t have a credit history. Instead of subjecting their clients to the scrutiny of traditional institutions, they use alternative data to offer them financial solutions they can access from any location.
Branch looks at data from devices to determine your eligibility. Our machine learning algorithms examine tens of thousands of data points in just a few seconds to generate personalized loan recommendations.
How Much Can I Borrow on Branch?
On Branch Loan Kenya, users can borrow loans from Ksh 250 to Ksh 100,000. Fortunately, you can get these loans without collateral.
Also, when you pay the loan on the scheduled time, your loan limit will increase and you will build your credit history.
Branch Loan Kenya Interest Rates
The loan period spans from 9 to 52 weeks. Depending on your loan option, interest ranges from 17% to 35% with an equivalent monthly interest of 1.7% to 17.6% and an APR of 22% to 229%.
What Do I Need to Get Branch Loan in Kenya?
Below are the requirements to borrow money on Branch:
- A phone number or Facebook account.
- National ID
- Mobile money account.
Note: Branch will request access to data on your phone to determine your eligibility.
Branch Loan Login | Sign Up
To borrow money on Branch, you need to log in to your account on the mobile app. If you are a new user, you need to create an account.
To sign up:
- Open the mobile app.
- Go to Sign Up.
- Fill out the simple form with the correct details.
- Submit the form for a quick review.
How to Borrow Money on Branch
Follow the guide below to apply for loans on Branch:
- Open the Branch app (see how to download the app below).
- Login to your account or sign up (if you are a new user).
- Click on Loans at the bottom of the homepage.
- Enter your details and bank details.
- Browse through the loan options available for you.
- Choose the suitable option for you and click Apply.
Branch Loan Repayment
- Use your phone’s Safaricom menu to find MPesa.
- Choose Lipa na M-PESA
- Select the Paybill and enter 998608 as the Paybill number.
- Enter the MPesa number you used to receive your Branch loan as the account number.
- Input the amount of your repayment.
- Enter your M-PESA pin there.
- Verify that all information is accurate before clicking “OK.”
- Repayment completed.
Note: There are no late or rollover fees.
Download Branch Loan App
You must download and utilize the Branch loan app in order to benefit from speedy loan availability.
Fortunately, the Branch’s official website makes it simple to download the app.
Contact Branch Loan Customer Care Kenya
Branch Loan office is on 9th Floor, Reliable Towers, 11 Mogotio Road, Off Chiromo Lane, Westlands, Nairobi.
Contact number: +254 711 995555