A State Scholarship Portal (SSP) was established by the Karnataka government so that residents may apply for scholarships to pursue their studies. Citizens who are unable to continue their studies because of financial constraints are eligible for the scholarship program. Follow the SSP pre-matric scholarship application guide below to apply.
Here is all you need to know about SSP pre-matric scholarships: how and where to apply, application requirements, etc.
About the SSP Pre Matric Scholarships
Students who are enrolled in first through tenth grade are eligible for the SSP pre-Matric Scholarship program. According to the various classifications of pupils, there are several sorts of pre-matriculation plans. Note that this program only accepts applications from Karnataka students. The SSP pre-Matric Scholarship scheme requires students to apply online, thus they must go to the official website. They must register themselves on the official website. Students will get their scholarship money via direct benefit transfer after successfully registering.
What are the Benefits of SSP Pre-Matric Scholarships?
- To provide financial assistance to students between classes 1 to 10, to help them further their education.
- To increase the financial level of qualifying applicants. Students who qualify will receive the scholarship benefit directly.
- The program will reduce the rate of school dropouts in Karnataka.
- To increase the educational level in the state.
Who is Eligible for SSP Pre-Matric Scholarships?
Generally, to qualify for the SSP scholarships, you must be a permanent resident of Karnataka. Also, you should be in classes 1 -10. Students above class 10 should apply for the SSP post-matric scholarships.
What are the Requirements?
Before you apply for any scholarship program, you need to check to see if you meet the eligibility requirements.
Here are the eligibility requirements to qualify for SSP pre-matric scholarships. To qualify for the SSP scholarship for
- College or Institute registration number
- Ration card number
- Aadhar card of candidate and parent
- Caste/EWS certificate
- Income certificate
- Fee receipt of college
- Private or government hostel ID
- Valid mobile number
How to Apply for SSP Pre-Matric Scholarship
Follow this step-by-step guide to apply for the SSP pre-matric scholarships:
- Go to the official SSP application portal.
- Hit click here to apply for the post-matric scholarship.
- Click on Student Login.
- Enter your username and password.
- Complete the captcha.
- The application form will appear. Fill out the application.
- Then, upload the required documents. (see the list of documents above)
- Submit your application.
When is the SSP Pre Matric Scholarship Application Last Date?
The deadline for the SSP scholarship application is April 30. Try to get your application in before the due date. The portal will no longer accept applications after the deadline.
How to Check SSP Scholarship Application Status
- Visit the official SSP application portal.
- Login to your account.
- You may view the status of your application on the dashboard.’